Every watch we sell comes with a complimentary 12-month Wristcheck Warranty. This is included on top of any remaining manufacturer’s warranty your purchased watch might have. If your watch should become faulty at any point throughout the duration of your 12-month Wristcheck Warranty, all repair costs will be covered by us, free of charge.
Please refer to what is applicable to you:
My watch still has manufacturer warranty.
You can send your watch to the manufacturer for repair through Wristcheck, or via any authorised retailer.
My watch is covered solely by Wristcheck Warranty.
Wristcheck will arrange any repairs with the manufacturer.
My watch is not covered by any warranty.
Please send your watch to Wristcheck and we will provide you with a quote for the repair. After repairs have been arranged with and conducted by the manufacturer, your watch will be covered by a 12-month Wristcheck Warranty.
Our Wristcheck Warranty is subject to the same terms and conditions as most manufacturer warranties. To learn more, please visit our Terms & Conditions.
The 12-month Wristcheck Warranty covers:
- Manufacturing and mechanical defects.
The 12-month Wristcheck Warranty does not cover:
- Regular wear-and-tear of both the watch and any straps.
- Damage caused to the watch by accidents.
- Damage caused to the watch by mistreatment.
- Any water damage that has occurred to the watch.
- Any incident in which the watch is lost or stolen.
- Alterations, modifications or any tampering of a watch vis-à-vis the addition or replacement of any watch components or parts derived from aftermarket sources, and not originating from the Manufacture itself.
- To initiate the warranty return process, please email us at email@example.com, providing as much information about the issue as possible.