Receiving Your Watch From Wristcheck
Once your payment has been verified, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
We will fully insure the watch at the price of purchase. Please note that to ensure safe and secure delivery, the delivery must be signed for.
Should you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling Your Watch Through Wristcheck
Upon accepting your watch for consignment, we will send you a confirmation email. In order to ensure a safe and secure delivery, please follow the following shipping instructions:
- Pack your watch in its original box, including its papers and any other accessories that it originally came with upon purchasing.
- Wrap your watch box in bubble wrap to ensure that it remains secure during transit.
- Pack your bubble-wrapped box in a secure and durable cardboard box, sealing it carefully with duct tape.
- Drop off your package at or arrange a pick-up from an authorised courier service.
If you are based in Hong Kong, you can also choose to drop off your watch at our offices or boutique in Landmark, Central (opening in Q2 of 2021). Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with the address.
Wristcheck offers free and expedited shipping to many countries. International orders will be shipped from our Hong Kong location and will typically take 3-5 working days to arrive after order confirmation. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your country.
We currently ship to:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong (SAR of China)
- Macau (SAR of China)
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Taiwan, China
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Please note that Wristcheck is not responsible for these charges if they are applied, and are your responsibility as the customer.
Our Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we provide a 7-day window for you to return your purchase. Once our Watch Specialists have inspected the item for eligibility, we will provide a full refund via your original payment method.
Watches must be returned to us in the same condition as you received them, unworn and undamaged. Goods that are damaged or are not in the same condition as you received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded.
- Wristcheck reserves the right to consider the condition of any watch that you wish to return, and/or make any deductions based on whether the piece has been personalised, damaged or tampered with.
- When shipping the watch back to us, please include all original papers, documents and accompanying accessories that you received upon purchasing the watch.
- Please allow 14 days for us to reimburse you from the day on which we receive the returned goods. All returned watches will be inspected by our Watch Specialists.
- We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
- For international returns, any shipping costs, customs fees, and taxes that may incur will not be Wristcheck’s responsibility. These will be covered by you.
To initiate the return process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID, and we will provide you with further shipping instructions.